- 23 May 2013 09:17 Northgate to drive growth with business development appointments
- 23 May 2013 09:13 Mazda boosts availability of Mazda6 corporate demonstrators to meet demand
- 23 May 2013 09:10 Budget reinforces benefits of salary sacrifice
- 23 May 2013 09:00 2013 Motorexpo to put focus on fleet
- 22 May 2013 13:14 PaperlinX rolls out Vertivia mileage capture system for fleet
Ewan Shepherd becomes general manager of Toyota and Lexus fleet and remarketing
Ewan Shepherd is to take up the role from 1 November, bringing 11 years’ experience with Toyota, most recently as general manager Lexus Operations.
He said: 'I look forward to continuing the excellent work done by Mark and his team and moving forward to maximise the potential of our model ranges for fleet customers.
'With a growing line-up of full hybrid Toyota and Lexus models, including the new Auris HSD and forthcoming Lexus CT 200h, we can demonstrate unique, competitive advantages in the fleet market.'
He succeeds Mr Roden who is leaving the company after 15 years to become managing director of the Westlands Toyota Group, which operates four Toyota outlets in Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Hereford and Worcester.
Nick Poraj-Wilczynski, chairman of Westlands Toyota Group, said: 'I am delighted to have secured Mark’s services. His experience at senior levels across the industry and in particular within Toyota make him ideally suited to drive the development of the group in the coming years.'
04 Oct 2010 16:58