- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
OCS switches to salary sacrifice with Zenith Provecta
The Zenith Provecta Salary Exchange scheme is to be made available to nearly 2,000 OCS employees to deliver a significant benefits solution.
Zenith Provecta is working closely with OCS to introduce eligible employees to the financial benefits of Salary Exchange through a series of roadshows, supported by a comprehensive marketing and communications campaign.
Ian O'Sullivan, head of reward for OCS, commented: 'Salary Exchange is a win-win for both OCS and our employees. It is a cost-effective way for us to provide a very high-value benefit to our people. A large number of our employees use their own cars for work, and we operate a cash allowance system which ensures complete flexibility for drivers. However, we wanted to encourage employees to adopt lower CO2 cars while at the same time optimising the cost efficiency of the scheme to the drivers. Zenith Provecta has led the way in introducing Salary Exchange for cars, which maximises the tax savings for employees who choose the lowest carbon emitting cars.'
OCS provides a wide range of facilities and support services to the public and private sectors, and features in The Times Top Track 100.
24 Nov 2010 16:07