- 22 May 2013 13:14 PaperlinX rolls out Vertivia mileage capture system for fleet
- 22 May 2013 12:34 Tusker ramps up contract hire focus with new appointments
- 22 May 2013 11:18 2013 Fleet World Honours winners revealed
- 22 May 2013 10:49 Mercedes-Benz Financial Services partners with Leasedrive for fleet finance
- 22 May 2013 10:25 TRACKER & Towergate team up on fleet insurance
Hanson implements whole-life cost car scheme from Pendragon Contracts
Hanson has selected Pendragon Contracts to provide company cars for up to 750 drivers to offer its staff a range of cost-effective and CO2 efficient vehicles and, at the same time, provide considerable savings to the business.
To implement the scheme, Pendragon Contracts has developed a bespoke online quoting system using the Deloitte Car Flex System that has been tailored to meet Hanson's specific requirements. Drivers are directed to a Hanson-branded driver information centre, which provides all the information they need to choose an appropriate vehicle.
Three manufacturer groups have been selected by Hanson to achieve optimum choice through seven brands. They are VW/Audi, which includes SEAT and Skoda, BMW and Toyota/Lexus. Car choices are within job grade bands and limited by CO2 emissions.
Androulla Sofroniou, procurement manager for Hanson UK, said: 'We went through a comprehensive tender process which looked at whole-life costs, including residual value, fuel consumption and servicing. The three manufacturers chosen were not the cheapest in terms of headline costs, but presented the best whole-life value and the optimum level of choice. They also offer leading edge CO2 reduction technology.'
30 Nov 2010 13:22