- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
- 24 May 2013 10:02 Tusker Tough Mudders go the full course for cancer charity
VT becomes preferred supplier to Highways Agency
VT will manage the procurement, full maintenance and support requirement for the specialist patrol, resilience and team manager vehicles, which are based at 40 locations throughout England.
The fleet of 4x4 vehicles will be managed from a central location in London. Under the deal, VT will utilise an accredited dealer network throughout the country to carry out repairs and maintenance of the Land Rover, Mitsubishi and Toyota vehicles.
29 Mar 2010 22:11