- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
Lex Autolease partners up with Auto Windscreens
The deal will see Auto Windscreens will supply replacement glass exclusively to the Lex Autolease fleet, which currently numbers 320,000 vehicles. Additional service providers have also been appointed by Lex Autolease to supply replacement tyres, short-term rental and vehicle breakdown and recovery services.
As part of the contract Auto Windscreens will supply a nationwide automotive glazing repair and replacement service to all Lex Autolease vehicles, through its network of fitting centres and 700-strong mobile fleet.
Commenting on the decision to appoint Auto Windscreens, Rick Francis, operations director at Lex Autolease, said: 'Offering opening hours from 8am until 8pm was the major factor in Lex Autolease choosing to partner with Auto Windscreens. Offering these opening hours delivers a greater level of flexibility to our customers, ensuring that they don't have to disrupt their working day to undertake non-essential repairs.'
Auto Windscreens' managing director Peter Fox said: 'Auto Windscreens has been the leading automotive glazing services provider to the fleet industry for a number of years. The three-year contract award by Lex Autolease cements our reputation as the clear market leader in the fleet sector.'
29 Mar 2010 22:15