- 22 May 2013 13:14 PaperlinX rolls out Vertivia mileage capture system for fleet
- 22 May 2013 12:34 Tusker ramps up contract hire focus with new appointments
- 22 May 2013 11:18 2013 Fleet World Honours winners revealed
- 22 May 2013 10:49 Mercedes-Benz Financial Services partners with Leasedrive for fleet finance
- 22 May 2013 10:25 TRACKER & Towergate team up on fleet insurance
J & E Hall extends relationship with Venson
The two companies have signed a new three-year contract, building on an existing partnership that started in 1996 when J & E Hall outsourced its fleet management before swiftly signing up for contract hire to replace its own funding. In recent years the relationship has extended to include a range of services including full maintenance, vehicle rental and accident management, and J & E Hall is now considering introducing an occupational road risk management solution and driver training
The Dartford-headquartered company currently operates an all diesel fleet of 82 cars and 49 light commercial vehicles, which is located nationwide. A further facet of the partnership is Venson’s one-stop shop approach to vehicle equipping and delivery which means that vehicles are supplied to J & E Hall ready for immediate use. Estate cars are supplied by Ford direct to Venson’s unique Equip-For-Service facility in York where they are fitted with full height steel guards to ensure tools and equipment are restrained in the load compartment.
HR director Clive Morgan said: 'Over the years Venson has got to know our fleet and our drivers very well and the related benefits are far-reaching. Not only are we able to gain from Venson’s marketplace buying-power, but their consultancy approach ensures that we can make fleet policy changes swiftly to reflect legislation and taxation changes thus benefiting both the company and our drivers.'
29 Mar 2010 22:30