- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
GlaxoSmithKline awards sole supply contract
Employees fund their vehicles using a cash allowance, with Zenith Provecta providing monthly payroll interface files to GSK to assist in the calculation and deductions of HMRC compliant payments.
In addition, the ECO specialist provides a bespoke employee website, which is accessed directly through the GSK intranet utilising Single Sign On functionality. The site enables employees to obtain quotes, place vehicle orders, trade up or down from their benchmark allowance and manage the administration of the vehicle throughout its life cycle.
Employees can also submit their monthly mileage returns using this wbesite, with mileage recorded through Zenith Provecta's MyMiles system. The system will automatically remind drivers to record their monthly mileage and asks key health and safety questions before allowing each entry to be recorded. Additionally, the MyMiles system allows for an upload of fuel card spend information.
At the end of the contract, GSK employees can simply hand the car back to Zenith Provecta, sell the car privately to repay the loan (keeping any surplus cash above the outstanding loan) or repay the outstanding loan and keep the car.
All contracts include maintenance, motor insurance, breakdown recovery, accident management, short-term hire and optional Early Termination and GAP insurance.
29 Mar 2010 22:15