- 18 Jun 2013 10:57 Europcar adds A-Class AMG Sport to Prestige Range
- 18 Jun 2013 09:20 New Arval rental calculator to generate fleet savings
- 18 Jun 2013 09:15 CAP Monitor gets radical upgrade to new Gold Book tool
- 18 Jun 2013 09:00 EST helps City of York Council fleet go electric
- 17 Jun 2013 12:50 Fleet on fleet
Call for entries for road safety awards
Launched last year, the initiative on Preventing Road Accidents and Injuries for the Safety of Employees (PRAISE) looks to increase road safety in the work context.
The project aims to "praise" best practices in order to help employers secure high road safety standards for their employees.
The PRAISE Award will be presented at the PRAISE Brunch in May to one employer identified for taking on the road safety challenge responsibly. The deadline for entries is 1 April 2010 and a jury of nine experts involved in the PRAISE project will decide which company should be awarded.
Companies interested in applying can find application forms on the ETSC website at www.etsc.eu/PRAISE.php
29 Mar 2010 15:31