- 23 May 2013 11:29 Hybrid trumps diesel for fleets, says Lexus
- 23 May 2013 11:05 Northgate repositions as complete fleet management provider
- 23 May 2013 10:49 Fall in fuel prices provides temporary relief for fleets
- 23 May 2013 09:17 Northgate to drive growth with business development appointments
- 23 May 2013 09:13 Mazda boosts availability of Mazda6 corporate demonstrators to meet demand
Budget 2010: TMC response
'Not including fuel duty, the last three budgets have added over £400 million to the tax burden on fleets and company car drivers over the next three years, through higher BIK on cars and fuel. Today's 5% tax concession for cars emitting less than 75g/km of CO2 will give back less than £5 million between now and 2012, partly because there will be few such cars on fleets.
'The cost of every mile drivers travel continues to rise steeply in real terms, so fleets need more than ever to be able to capture and analyse details of driver's journeys to make sure that every mile they travel is necessary and productive. Despite the massive real-terms increases in mileage-related costs, our Mileage Capture system still shows that almost a quarter of mileage expenses may be unnecessary.'
29 Mar 2010 15:06