- 20 Jun 2013 10:16 Renault Nissan cuts future model costs with scalable vehicle architecture
- 20 Jun 2013 09:42 Vauxhall ADAM to be first talking car
- 20 Jun 2013 09:32 Hitachi Capital to drive rental business forward
- 19 Jun 2013 13:25 New Europcar branch at Nottingham Station
- 19 Jun 2013 12:31 “Unusable” roads costing SMEs £5bn per year
Twinings outsources 120-strong fleet to Zenith Provecta
The tea company’s fleet was previously managed in house and following a comprehensive procurement process, Zenith Provecta was awarded a contract for fleet management services.
Under the contract, Zenith Provecta is providing includes full servicing and maintenance, breakdown and accident management.
Kirsty East, category manager for Twinings, commented: 'The reason we made the decision to outsource the management of our fleet was to improve our company car drivers' experience of owning a company car and to ensure we were being charged the "right" price for any work. Zenith Provecta were selected because they clearly demonstrated their ability to deliver in both these areas.'
09 Jun 2010 17:03