- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
- 20 May 2013 11:24 ACFO appoints Marshall Leasing’s Richard Baird to board
- 20 May 2013 11:05 Greener Skoda Superb to attract fleets
Supply chain management firm outsources fleet to Zenith Provecta
Under the new sole supplier agreement, Zenith Provecta will manage the existing fleet and provide full administration services including Accident Management and a comprehensive web based management reporting system.
Rebecca Judd, HR manager for TDG, commented: 'Our aim was to streamline the company car fleet function whilst increasing internal customer service levels. The Zenith Provecta team has exceeded expectations and we have been particularly impressed with the extremely high service levels and technology-based systems.'
29 Jun 2010 10:27