- 23 May 2013 11:29 Hybrid trumps diesel for fleets, says Lexus
- 23 May 2013 11:05 Northgate repositions as complete fleet management provider
- 23 May 2013 10:49 Fall in fuel prices provides temporary relief for fleets
- 23 May 2013 09:17 Northgate to drive growth with business development appointments
- 23 May 2013 09:13 Mazda boosts availability of Mazda6 corporate demonstrators to meet demand
Sporty SEAT models get thumbs up by company car drivers
When it came to replacing its fleet following a lengthy deal with BMW, Walton Summit Truck Centre – the longest-established Iveco Truck outlet in the north of England – asked its company car drivers to choose between a number of manufacturers and put the latest models from Audi, BMW and Mercedes-Benz through their paces.
But in the end it was Barcelona-based SEAT that sealed the deal. Walton Summit’s company car drivers – all members of the sales team – were impressed by the performance and specification of the SEAT model line-up, as well as the exceptional value for money it offers. They were also won over by the customer service offered by the Business Sales department at SEAT dealer, Hobin of Preston’s.
Nigel Perplus, commercial director of Walton Summit Truck Centre, said: ‘The quality of the SEATs we looked at was second to none and, combined with low running costs, tax efficient BIK advantages for our employees and huge value for money, all I needed to know was where to sign.’
Walton Summit’s new-look fleet now comprises three Exeo saloons, two Exeo ST estates and two Leon FR models.
The firm has also chosen the latest-generation Leon Ecomotive as its new pool car because of its incredible fuel economy and class-leading emissions of just 99g/km CO2.
07 Jun 2010 22:25