- 17 Jun 2013 12:50 Fleet on fleet
- 17 Jun 2013 12:23 Surrey fleet takes delivery of UK’s first Volvo V60 Plug-in Hybrid
- 17 Jun 2013 09:37 BMW 4 Series Coupe revealed
- 17 Jun 2013 09:08 Brake reveals Fleet Safety Awards winners
- 17 Jun 2013 09:06 Masternaut & Balfour Beatty Fleet Services recognised for fleet safety partnership
Gamestec goes green
Its 250-strong solus Vauxhall-badge fleet will be made up of 200 new Astra Estate Life (A/C) 1.7CDTi Ecoflexs for Gamestec engineers, which have space for tools and spare parts, and 50 Vauxhall Corsa Ecoflex 1.3CDTis for collectors.
Peter Collinge, Gamestec operations director, said: 'We are continually investing in the infrastructure of the company to ensure our staff have the best tools to do the job. The new fleet will be ideal for our collectors and engineers and offers cost savings on fuel, maintenance and lease costs.
'We are pleased to be working with Arnold Clark Vehicle Management and later in the year plan to invest in new trucks and vans for our Regional Distribution Centres.'
James Kay of Arnold Clark Vehicle Management added: 'We are pleased to have been able to offer Gamestec a package which meets their business requirements as well as reducing costs. We are always keen to work with customers to understand their business so we can offer them best-value, high-quality contract hire packages.'
02 Jun 2010 10:17