- 19 Jun 2013 13:25 New Europcar branch at Nottingham Station
- 19 Jun 2013 12:31 “Unusable” roads costing SMEs £5bn per year
- 19 Jun 2013 12:30 Specsavers campaign makes eyecare more eye-catching for fleets
- 19 Jun 2013 10:13 Use salary sacrifice to ‘complement’ company cars, says tax expert
- 19 Jun 2013 10:01 80% of fleets still ignoring whole-life cost approach
Avis announces high-profile contract win
The rental specialist has been appointed by Rolls-Royce as corporate rental provider. The contract commenced in April 2010 following a detailed implementation process, including the transfer of over 30 Europcar staff to Avis to assist with the management of the account. Two new Avis locations dedicated to the account have been opened in Bristol and Derby.
The news comes as Ai Claims Solutions, the vehicle insurance provider, extends its contract with Avis for a further two years, with the option for a further extension until 2013.
Anthony Ainsworth, sales director of Avis UK, commented: 'We are delighted to announce such a high-profile contract win. This is an exciting time for the Avis brand and working with an organisation as prestigious as Rolls Royce is testament to the bespoke corporate offering. In the UK in 2009, Avis saw double-digit growth in the corporate market and we expect to continue the success for the remainder of 2010.'
07 Jun 2010 13:40