- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
Arla Foods outsources fleet to Zenith Provecta
The company, which is one of the UK’s leading dairy companies with brands such as Anchor, Lurpak and Cravendale, has selected Zenith Provecta to provide sole-supply contract hire and fleet management for its vehicles after a financial review and tender process.
Zenith Provecta will be the sole supplier of contract hire as well as managing the existing fleet. Zenith Provecta will also provide maintenance and accident management services as part of the deal.
Tim Pearson, head of reward and resourcing for Arla Foods, explained why the company chose Zenith Provecta. 'The financial review and tender process showed us that Zenith Provecta could provide a fully outsourced solution that met our existing and future requirements. Zenith Provecta combines a high-quality service with continually improving systems and processes to keep our costs down.'
21 Jun 2010 12:56