- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
- 20 May 2013 11:24 ACFO appoints Marshall Leasing’s Richard Baird to board
- 20 May 2013 11:05 Greener Skoda Superb to attract fleets
Scope signs new three-year deal with Leasedrive Velo
The new agreement covers contract hire provision for new vehicles and on-going fleet management of 225 vehicles supported by accident management and short-term vehicle rental.
Graziella Altieri, senior category manager at Scope, commented: 'Our decision to renew the contract was based on Leasedrive Velo's proactive approach and their dedicated team's responsiveness to our requirements. We value Leasedrive Velo's ability to cater for the diverse range of needs among our staff, while delivering excellent value for money.'
Leasedrive Velo commercial director, Roddy Graham said: 'We have looked after Scope's fleet management needs since 2006 and we are absolutely delighted that the disability charity has decided to work with us for another three years. We enjoy a strong relationship with the charity's various staff and will be delivering more dashboard reporting for them in the future.
'Our continued adaptability was a key factor in re-signing this account as Scope has a specific requirement for specially-equipped vehicles for disabled people.'
The Leasedrive Velo Group remains an Associate Partner of Scope's Diversity Works initiative and was the first to sign up to the initiative back in 2006. Diversity Works is a partnership between businesses, Scope and disabled people that aims to create more leadership opportunities for disabled people in the workplace.
06 Jul 2010 21:03