- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
Mencap signs four-year fleet deal with Leasedrive Velo
The deal covers the buying, selling, maintenance and accident management of 250 vehicles, plus short-term vehicle rental.
Leasedrive Velo commercial director, Roddy Graham said: 'Mencap is the latest addition to our fund-raising sector client portfolio following an extensive tender process. We are delighted to be working with this leading charity. Mencap has been
extremely supportive during the implementation process which has just finished and been very impressed with the dedicated client team looking after its employees. Indeed, the team processed vehicle orders ahead of the "go live" date.'
Steven Harrington, Mencap's procurement manager, commented: 'The flexibility of the online totally-integrated fleet management system, Drive:Manager really won us over along with the strength in depth of Leasedrive Velo's personnel. Their
attention to detail is second to none and has ensured that the rapid implementation process was completed seamlessly.
'As with any charity, we have to think carefully about costs and appreciated the fact that the group has accommodated the way we operate through the flexibility of its invoicing and payment processes. We look forward to a long and fruitful business partnership.'
20 Jul 2010 11:55