- 24 May 2013 11:49 Public sector ramps up car hire usage to cut costs & emissions
- 24 May 2013 11:22 Only 41% of fleet drivers receive formal driver training
- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
Jaguar Land Rover joins EUCAR
'We welcome Jaguar Land Rover and are convinced that their expertise and commitment in research and development will make a valuable contribution to the work of our association,' said Marc Duval-Destin, chairman of EUCAR and vice president of research and advanced engineering at PSA Peugeot Citroen.
'We are looking forward to working in close partnership with the European automobile manufacturers on common research activities,' said Tony Harper, head of research & advanced system engineering at Jaguar Land Rover. 'As the UK's largest automotive employer and one of its largest investors in R&D, joining EUCAR was an important step.'
EUCAR’s members participate in common research activities in the areas of fuels and powertrain, materials and manufacturing, mobility and transport and integrated safety. Their activities include the determination of the common challenges in research, communication of these challenges to EU institutions and other stakeholders and participation in collaborative
05 Jul 2010 12:05