- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
- 20 May 2013 11:24 ACFO appoints Marshall Leasing’s Richard Baird to board
- 20 May 2013 11:05 Greener Skoda Superb to attract fleets
Vauxhall Corsa ticks all the boxes for recruitment firm
The vehicles are being leased through JCT600 in Bradford. The order is made up of 30 low-emission 1.3CDTi ecoFLEX five-door hatchbacks with Start/Stop, and three 1.2i 16v VVT petrol five-door models with Easytronic automatic gearbox – all specified in Exclusiv trim.
Nottingham-based Positive Outcomes, which has offices across the UK, including Birmingham, London, Edinburgh and Bristol, has added the new Vauxhall Corsas to keep pace with the growing demand from public and private sector organisations for its specialist work-based training and recruitment service. The new cars will be used by the company’s Training and Learning Advisors and Business Development Managers as they work with clients across the UK.
As well as seeking a safe, reliable and cost-effective vehicle, the company says it also opted for the 95g/km 1.3CDTi Corsa ecoFLEX as part of a move to reduce its carbon footprint and demonstrate its awareness of its CSR.
Contracts manager Paul Blackshaw said: 'An additional key consideration behind selecting the Vauxhall Corsa has been that many of our new recruits are aged in their early 20s. As Corsa’s target market, we felt this would increase the connection we make with our clients.'
02 Dec 2010 23:06