- 17 May 2013 13:09 David Hosking selected as entrepreneur of the year finalist
- 17 May 2013 12:46 Davidson Holdings appoints Pendragon in sole supply fleet deal
- 17 May 2013 11:38 Regional traffic courts to fast-track minor motoring cases
- 17 May 2013 11:04 Accurate mileage capture dominates fleet operators’ top 5 telematic needs
- 17 May 2013 10:53 EST launches free online transport carbon footprinting tool
Matt Harrison joins Toyota GB as commercial director
He succeeds Jon Williams, who was promoted to managing director in October.
Mr Harrison joins from Toyota Motor Europe (TME) where he has held the position of director, Lexus Europe since 2008.
He first joined TGB in 2000 as general manager vehicle marketing. He was appointed to marketing director in 2003, and in 2005 joined TME as general manager for corporate planning before becoming general manager of sales planning division in 2006.
Prior to joining Toyota, Harrison spent 10 years with Ford Motor Company in sales and marketing roles across its UK, European and global operations.
In his new role he succeeds, and reports to Jon Williams, who was promoted to managing director in October.
Mr Harrison said: 'I am looking forward to returning to a frontline sales and marketing role in such an important market. With new model introductions like the Verso S in 2011 and the benefits provided by Toyota’s new five-year/100,000-mile manufacturer warranty, I am confident we can regain sales momentum and further strengthen our environmental leadership position.'
21 Dec 2010 12:38