- 21 May 2013 10:26 First Drive: Mitsubishi Outlander
- 21 May 2013 09:10 Congestion Charge changes start kicking in
- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
New MD at Michelin Tyre PLC
Eric Le Corre has assumed the role, bringing with him experience of Michelin’s operations in Europe and North America after 11 years with the company, most recently as executive vice president and chief financial Officer of Michelin North America, based in Greenville.
Mr Le Corre joined Michelin in 1999 and was appointed head of Michelin Group’s Investor Relations in 2000. He was responsible for relations with institutional and individual investors, including employee shareholders, and was also a member of the Michelin Group Finance and Accounting management team. He held this position until he joined Michelin North America at the end of 2005.
Prior to joining Michelin, Mr Le Corre spent four years in London with an investment management firm affiliated with Crédit Commercial de France and New York Life. He then returned to Paris for a year with Société Générale. Thereafter, he joined BIMP, a French private bank, where he held various positions, including Secrétaire Général.
Commenting on his new appointment, Mr Le Corre said: 'I am very pleased to be back in the UK again and to be joining Michelin UK at a time when we have important developments to look forward to in both our industrial and our sales and marketing activities.'
He will be based at Michelin’s UK headquarters in Stoke-on-Trent.
31 Aug 2010 14:17