- 21 May 2013 10:26 First Drive: Mitsubishi Outlander
- 21 May 2013 09:10 Congestion Charge changes start kicking in
- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
Doosan signs up for salary sacrifice with Zenith Provecta
The scheme, which launched this month, was designed to offer low costs car ownership through low CO2 vehicles.
Lower CO2 vehicles provide greater savings to employees through Salary Exchange, and to lower the costs even further Doosan Power Systems worked with Zenith Provecta to negotiate favourable terms with a restricted number of vehicle manufacturers, comprising Audi, Ford, Honda, Volkswagen and Volvo. Employees are expected to save over 30% compared with sourcing a car themselves.
The Zenith Provecta Salary Exchange scheme is designed to provide Doosan Power Systems with a comprehensive and fully outsourced solution, which operates from initial vehicle quotation via a dedicated web platform, to bespoke invoicing and payroll reporting throughout the Exchange period.
As part of the management of the scheme, Zenith Provecta will also be providing maintenance, motor insurance, and accident, risk and payroll management services.
'Doosan Power Systems is one of the early adopters of this type of employee benefit and joining this scheme further highlights our commitment to our employees,' said Susan McGarrity, head of reward and shared services.
12 Aug 2010 14:09