- 22 May 2013 13:14 PaperlinX rolls out Vertivia mileage capture system for fleet
- 22 May 2013 12:34 Tusker ramps up contract hire focus with new appointments
- 22 May 2013 11:18 2013 Fleet World Honours winners revealed
- 22 May 2013 10:49 Mercedes-Benz Financial Services partners with Leasedrive for fleet finance
- 22 May 2013 10:25 TRACKER & Towergate team up on fleet insurance
APCOA signs up to Specsavers Corporate Eyecare
Seth Hack, health and safety manager at APCOA, said: 'Specsavers offers fantastic value for money and, as it is a recognised High Street brand, our employees have no difficulty in accessing the service and they value the ease of use. From a health and safety perspective, I value the fact that we are meeting our statutory requirement and the confidence I have in using a well-established provider. From a commercial point of view, it is excellent value for money and as we now have a centralised process for distributing the vouchers, we can monitor use and spend year on year. This is an excellent service for both businesses and end users.'
05 Aug 2010 12:20