- 21 May 2013 10:26 First Drive: Mitsubishi Outlander
- 21 May 2013 09:10 Congestion Charge changes start kicking in
- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
SSE signs up to Fiat Professional / Lex Autolease deal
The vehicles - a mix of new Doblo Cargo, Fiorino Cargo and Grande Punto van - will be funded and managed by Lex Autolease, and go into service from June this year.
'We are delighted to announce this business with our partners at SSE and Lex Autolease,' said Colin Parnell, national key account manager at Fiat Group. 'This confirms once again that the Fiat Professional range provides a very competitive low cost of ownership model for major fleets.
'Align this to our superior engine technology including Euro-5, Start&Stop, and factory speed limiting and we have a first-class proposal for fleet operators.'
15 Apr 2010 22:20