- 19 Jun 2013 13:25 New Europcar branch at Nottingham Station
- 19 Jun 2013 12:31 “Unusable” roads costing SMEs £5bn per year
- 19 Jun 2013 12:30 Specsavers campaign makes eyecare more eye-catching for fleets
- 19 Jun 2013 10:13 Use salary sacrifice to ‘complement’ company cars, says tax expert
- 19 Jun 2013 10:01 80% of fleets still ignoring whole-life cost approach
NFB to work with Concept to offer member benefits
The NFB is the construction industry's longest established trade federation. Working exclusively with the NFB's Training and Membership team, Concept Vehicle Leasing has put together a range of benefits which will appeal to all NFB members; not just those who require finance and leasing. The bespoke scheme includes exclusive discounts on selected products and services, as well as discounted contract hire and leasing rates where Concept has negotiated special support from carefully selected vehicle manufacturers.
'The National Federation of Builders is committed to building strong corporate partnerships with a view to providing valuable and relatable services offering significant benefits to our members,' said Karen Dawes, training and membership services manager for the NFB. 'We are very excited to be working with Concept Vehicle Leasing whose strong product portfolio and excellent customer service levels meet the high standards required by both the NFB and its members.'
Concept will provide dedicated account management through its Surrey and Derbyshire locations, and will also proactively support the scheme by presenting and training NFB staff and attending Regional Member meetings.
20 Apr 2010 10:29