- 23 May 2013 11:29 Hybrid trumps diesel for fleets, says Lexus
- 23 May 2013 11:05 Northgate repositions as complete fleet management provider
- 23 May 2013 10:49 Fall in fuel prices provides temporary relief for fleets
- 23 May 2013 09:17 Northgate to drive growth with business development appointments
- 23 May 2013 09:13 Mazda boosts availability of Mazda6 corporate demonstrators to meet demand
Alliance Medical outsources to Zenith Provecta
Zenith Provecta will provide a full fleet management solution including servicing, maintenance, and accident and risk management. Alliance Medical drivers will also benefit from a dedicated account manager, who will provide all their fleet management needs from one platform.
Steven Horton, head of procurement for Alliance Medical, said: 'Our primary objective was to work with a fleet management company that could provide our employees with a high quality service at a competitive cost. We were looking for reassurance that our employees would be dealt with professionally, receiving a knowledgeable and timely response at all times. Zenith Provecta demonstrated their ability to deliver on both requirements and have revolutionised the service delivery on our scheme.'
23 Apr 2010 12:58