- 23 May 2013 11:29 Hybrid trumps diesel for fleets, says Lexus
- 23 May 2013 11:05 Northgate repositions as complete fleet management provider
- 23 May 2013 10:49 Fall in fuel prices provides temporary relief for fleets
- 23 May 2013 09:17 Northgate to drive growth with business development appointments
- 23 May 2013 09:13 Mazda boosts availability of Mazda6 corporate demonstrators to meet demand
- Benefit in kind tax on company cars is based on carbon dioxide emissions and the list price.
- Different rules apply according to the type of fuel used.
- Choose the car model by selecting from the dropdown boxes below.
- Then click on "go" after making your selection.