- 19 Jun 2013 13:25 New Europcar branch at Nottingham Station
- 19 Jun 2013 12:31 “Unusable” roads costing SMEs £5bn per year
- 19 Jun 2013 12:30 Specsavers campaign makes eyecare more eye-catching for fleets
- 19 Jun 2013 10:13 Use salary sacrifice to ‘complement’ company cars, says tax expert
- 19 Jun 2013 10:01 80% of fleets still ignoring whole-life cost approach
- Benefit in kind tax on company cars is based on carbon dioxide emissions and the list price.
- Different rules apply according to the type of fuel used.
- Choose the car model by selecting from the dropdown boxes below.
- Then click on "go" after making your selection.