- 21 May 2013 10:26 First Drive: Mitsubishi Outlander
- 21 May 2013 09:10 Congestion Charge changes start kicking in
- 20 May 2013 13:38 Peugeot says hybrids are growth area & targets fleet with Mu scheme
- 20 May 2013 13:27 Liaise with leasing companies to curb end-of-contract charges, says Alphabet
- 20 May 2013 13:06 Withdrawing "free" fuel is win/win, says LeasePlan
- Benefit in kind tax on company cars is based on carbon dioxide emissions and the list price.
- Different rules apply according to the type of fuel used.
- Choose the car model by selecting from the dropdown boxes below.
- Then click on "go" after making your selection.