- 17 May 2013 13:09 David Hosking selected as entrepreneur of the year finalist
- 17 May 2013 12:46 Davidson Holdings appoints Pendragon in sole supply fleet deal
- 17 May 2013 11:38 Regional traffic courts to fast-track minor motoring cases
- 17 May 2013 11:04 Accurate mileage capture dominates fleet operators’ top 5 telematic needs
- 17 May 2013 10:53 EST launches free online transport carbon footprinting tool
- Benefit in kind tax on company cars is based on carbon dioxide emissions and the list price.
- Different rules apply according to the type of fuel used.
- Choose the car model by selecting from the dropdown boxes below.
- Then click on "go" after making your selection.