- 19 Jun 2013 13:25 New Europcar branch at Nottingham Station
- 19 Jun 2013 12:31 “Unusable” roads costing SMEs £5bn per year
- 19 Jun 2013 12:30 Specsavers campaign makes eyecare more eye-catching for fleets
- 19 Jun 2013 10:13 Use salary sacrifice to ‘complement’ company cars, says tax expert
- 19 Jun 2013 10:01 80% of fleets still ignoring whole-life cost approach
Latest News19 Jun 2013 13:25
Europcar has opened a new station at Nottingham Railway Station, which joins its new branch in Derby to extend the Europcar network already in place across the East Midlands.
18 Jun 2013 10:57
Europcar has added the new Mercedes-Benz A-Class AMG Sport to its fleet as part of its Prestige…
18 Jun 2013 09:20
Arval has launched a new rental calculator to help fleets generate widespread cost savings…
18 Jun 2013 09:15
CAP has announced a major revamp of its CAP Monitor tool to transform the quality and transparency…
Latest News19 Jun 2013 12:31
The UK’s crumbling carriageways are undermining economic recovery and costing small businesses £5bn a year. So say highways bosses, adding that large parts of Britain's local road network could…More info
Specsavers Corporate Eyecare is offer fleets new campaign materials to help fleets engage employees and communicate the benefits of eyecare.More info
17 Jun 2013 12:50
Liz Hollands talks to Tracey King, fleet manager at Hydro International.
02 May 2013 09:00
Liz Hollands talks to Estelle Howick, fleet manager, Pfizer.
20 Mar 2013 14:22
Graham Short, fleet and property manager at Evander Glazing & Locks, talks to Liz Hollands…