- 24 May 2013 11:07 Quarter of drivers misuse hard shoulder
- 24 May 2013 10:31 Used car market in excellent position, says Manheim
- 24 May 2013 10:12 Honda CR-V provides ground support for air ambulance
- 24 May 2013 10:02 Tusker Tough Mudders go the full course for cancer charity
- 24 May 2013 09:16 ISO certification to open door to new business, says Ogilvie
Please select a car first.
If your employer gives you the choice of a company car or a monthly cash allowance, this tool will help you to see which suits you best. Where tax rates for future years have not been announced, the latest current rates have been used, rather than estimates of future increases.
There may not be a clear cut answer because running your own car requires more of your time and effort. Getting a PCP quote makes the comparison easier because finance, the risk of depreciation and some administration costs are contained within a single monthly figure.
Choose the appropriate company car from here: