- 17 May 2013 13:09 David Hosking selected as entrepreneur of the year finalist
- 17 May 2013 12:46 Davidson Holdings appoints Pendragon in sole supply fleet deal
- 17 May 2013 11:38 Regional traffic courts to fast-track minor motoring cases
- 17 May 2013 11:04 Accurate mileage capture dominates fleet operators’ top 5 telematic needs
- 17 May 2013 10:53 EST launches free online transport carbon footprinting tool
Please select a car first.
If your employer gives you the choice of a company car or a monthly cash allowance, this tool will help you to see which suits you best. Where tax rates for future years have not been announced, the latest current rates have been used, rather than estimates of future increases.
There may not be a clear cut answer because running your own car requires more of your time and effort. Getting a PCP quote makes the comparison easier because finance, the risk of depreciation and some administration costs are contained within a single monthly figure.
Choose the appropriate company car from here: