Arval hosts free road safety event
The event will offer expert advice and information covering many aspects of road safety such as driver education, cost management and businesses' legal obligations.
The free event takes place on Wednesday 7 July at Peugeot Motor Company, Pinley House, 2 Sunbeam Way, Coventry commencing at 9.30am until 1.30pm.
The morning's programme will cover:
• The risks to a company by not having a work related road safety policy
• The benefits of investing in road safety for a business
• How to address and implement a road safety policy
• How road safety organisations and emergency services can help businesses
• Individual moral responsibilities on the road.
Tracey Scarr, Arval's fleet & road safety manager, said: 'Companies that take the road safety issues of employees seriously will see real benefit in a number of key areas including staff wellbeing, reduced accident numbers, enhanced reputation and cost control.
'The road safety event is a unique opportunity for all businesses to listen to experts and gain valuable knowledge on important areas, such as the legal responsibilities that companies hold when it comes to workers who drive on business. Our previous events have been extremely well attended as companies have sought clarification and advice from real experts. We expect businesses to respond positively to this opportunity that won't cost anything but their time.'
To confirm a free place at the Arval event, email email@example.com